Hello there. Is it possible for you to create more Dungeon Hero Zine Adventures. I really like them all as of now.
Dungeon Hero Volume 3: Bump in the Night
A downloadable RPG Zine
Already played all the adventures from the Starter Set of Dungeon Hero and tore through all the challenges in Volume Two? Well, maybe it's time you face off against the terrors that dwell in dark places! Print these out, fold 'em up, and get questing!
Volume Three of Dungeon Hero features three new adventures centered around a theme of paying homage to silver screen horror movies:
- Full Moon Frenzy – Something is stalking the night under the light of the full moon. Can you stop its rampage?
- The Terror of Talonberg – A fortune-teller has read to you her cards, but can her prophecies really help you destroy the evil terrorizing the town?
- The Pyramid of Semerkhet – Dehydrated and exhausted, you see the pyramid on the horizon. If not water, at least shade may be found – but what other horrors await you in that awful tomb?
Bonus Adventure! Match the suggested donation and also gain access to the bonus adventure:
- Creature of the Ebon Fen – A group of scholars have hired you to escort them to a lagoon of biological interest, but are the rare fish there worth the risk of entering the unknown jungle?
Note: You will need the core rulebook from the Starter Set (Volume One) of Dungeon Hero to play these adventures.
The PDF's come in two formats:
- A Volume format containing the pages for all three booklets that you can fold into the booklet as shown in the video.
- Standalone versions that you can reference on digital devices or print for a non-folding reference sheet.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Dungeon Hero Volume Three Released!Apr 06, 2020
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Yes, there will be more coming. In fact, I've signed a deal with a publisher to create some new adventures to support their original IP. The system is getting some graphic design love, tweaks and improvements to the rules and presentation, and some professional art to go with it all. Be sure to subscribe to get notified when those are available!
Thank you so much. I am looking forward to it.
Congrats bro! Hope you have success with this. Love independent creations like this
I have to admit, I love the art you've used for these. Very nostalgic
Any updates? Hope you keep the sparse visual style. Not as big on the new-school aesthetic.