NEW: A new realm, Realm of Goblyns, is now available! Includes several new enemy types, including new large enemies. The companion web app has been updated to generate new adventures with this realm!
Fable on your Table is a downloadable, print-and-play miniatures game where you take on the role of an adventurer and plunge into a dungeon trying to complete an objective.
Play out the battles with papercraft miniatures you cut out and assemble, guided by the companion web app that procedurally generates the dungeons you explore. When you complete a quest, you level up. Level up five times to ascend and win the game!
- Core Rules v1.3 - Clarifications to poison. Tweaks to rules for donning and removing armor. Rules for large monsters. Staggering blows. Added rules for "banes" (banes are a generalization of the effect that causes ammunition to be lost, and will likely be used to trigger other effects in future supplements). Clarifications to the tie-breaking rules.
- Core Rules v1.2 – Added a missing rule about firing bows with adjacent enemies that was missing from the rules document.
- Core Rules v1.1 - The original release of the core rule book (v1.0) had a typo in the URL to the companion app that was fixed.
- Core Rules v1.0 - Initial release for 2020 Seven-Day Roguelike Challenge.
- Realm of the Wraith v1.1 – Fixed the health value of the wraith being cut off and moved the healing boon annotation on the skill listing to the correct die so it matches the description.
- Companion App v1.1 - Fixes a bug that erroneously doles out less treasure than it should.
- Sample characters v1.1 - The original sample characters file duplicated the archer's backstory for the barbarian. The backstory for the barbarian was added as a correction.